Warm and Soft Cork Flooring Wholesalers
ReadyCork by Premium Floors was one of the first brands in Australia to launch glue-less cork flooring. In fact, our company started in 1981 as ‘Premium Cork’. Since then, a lot of other flooring types have grown in popularity, but one thing is for sure: once you lived on cork flooring, it is difficult to settle with anything else! That is why we stay committed to sharing our passion for cork.
Cork Flooring Australia
As the leading supplier of quality cork floors in Australia, Premium Floors has dealers all over the country. Not just in capital cities such as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin and Canberra, but with multiple resellers in just about every suburb that has a reputable flooring store.
Advantages of Cork Floors
- Being so soft compared to typical flooring materials, it is great for children’s play areas.
- It can be installed on top of existing flooring materials or on uneven surfaces.
- It can also be used as an underlayer for ceramic, wood or stone flooring.
- It’s a natural material.
- Can be used with radiant heat systems.
- Cork floors hold up well under heavy furniture.
- Has a natural mould inhibitor, preventing it from rotting.
- Cork has natural insulation and flame resistant properties.